November 9, 2018
By StatementGames Team
Week #10 NFL Porks & Picks Tournament!
The Week #10 NFL Pork & Picks Tournament hosted on www.statementgames.com is a great way to have even more FUN with the upcoming Monday 8:15 PM EST New York Giants Vs San Francisco 49ers game! For an overview on how to play StatementGames click HERE! For further details on what is at stake in playing the Pork & Picks Tournament on wwww.statementgames.com – click HERE.
Last Week’s Winners Of DANG BBQ (Islip, NY) $$$!
- User (Sparkacd)
- User (Dominate)
- User (Sparkacd) * 2 WINS In The Same Week
- User (Ltbutkus3457)
All winners can claim their gift card at Dang BBQ. Any manager on duty will be able to assist you. Just be sure to show valid ID as your first and last name have been provided to Dang BBQ. Once again, congratulations! You are one step closer to WINNING the Grand Prize. (A Free Dinner at Dang BBQ with Sean Landeta)
Monday Night Football NYG Vs SF – What You Need To Know!
- New York Giants are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
- New York Giants are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- New York Giants are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 vs. NFC.
- San Francisco 49ers are 26-6 ATS in their last 32 Monday games.
- San Francisco 49ers are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- San Francisco 49ers are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 home games.
- Sean Landeta continues to score points for the StatementGames membership base! For the Week #9 NYJ Vs MIA Pork & Picks Dang BBQ tournament Sean went 3 For 3 with his TOP PICKS!
- Jason Sanders OVER 1.5 FG = Correct
- Sam Darnold OVER 210.5 Yards Passing = Correct
- Brock Osweiler UNDER 240.5 Yards Passing = Correct
- If you are playing Monday Night New York Giants Vs San Francisco 49ers Dang BBQ Porks & Picks Tournament on www.statementgames.com … as heard today on 94.3 FM “The Shark”, Sean’s top 3 selections are:
- Saquon Barkley UNDER 100.5 Rushing Yards
- Robbie Gould OVER 1.5 FG
- SF RB’s OVER 0.5 TD