Spring NFL – New England Patriots Fantasy Football
StatementGames gives NFL & New England Patriots fans a chance to play Spring 2020 Fantasy Football. Our platform offers a different form of Fantasy Football, and for an overview of how this game is played – check out the 1-minute overview video found on our Home Page.
The SPRING games being played are fairly straight forward:
- Review a list of all NFL teams and their OVER / UNDER WIN Total Number
- Select 10 OVER / UNDER WIN Total Props
- Rank your picks in order of confidence from 10 Through 1
- Play in leagues of 8-12 NFL fans
- At the conclusion of 2020 NFL Season – the individual with the most points from correct picks WINS.
- FREE 2 Play – Play for CREDITS that can be exchanged for REWARDS.
New England Patriots OVER / UNDER 9.5 Total WINS
In the 2020 NFL Draft, New England had to wait until Round TWO to make a selection. This was because Patriots Nation was able to trade out of the 1st round with the Los Angeles Chargers. From the trade they picked up the Chargers 2nd and 3rd round pick in exchange for their 1st round pick. In the SECOND round the team was able to select:
Height: 6′ 1″
Weight: 217 lbs
Height: 6′ 2″
Weight: 245 lbs
The question now becomes, does Kyle Dugger and Josh Uche influence your decision on the New England Patriots going OVER / UNDER 9.5 total WINS? For sports news in under five minutes every morning be sure to check out The RoundUpp!
For now, lets take a look at a few reasons why Kyle Dugger and Josh Uche will contribute to the New England Patriots immediately!
Reasons Why New England Patriot Draft Picks Will Assist Team In Going OVER 9.5 WINS
- Kyle Dugger is not a kid! The team will be working with a 24 year old rookie who comes with maturity. Kyle will be able to step in right away and make the most of his opportunity. In every sense of the way he is a Patriots-esque pick.
- Josh Uche has a ton of talent. He is going to help because the team is not going to play him in a part time role as a rookie. He will be moved around just like Jamie Collins or Kyle Van Noy. The low pressure flexibility will give the team the ability to maximize the athletic skills of Josh.
- Expect Dugger to take more of a free safety role. He will best be used when he is near the line of scrimmage. Including Uche, 9 of 10 Patriots picks were spent on players who will be near or on the line of scrimmage. Even with the departure of Brady, recent Patriot draft picks look poised to assist the team in executing at the point of attack. Mix this in with good coaching and we like the OVER 9.5!