NFL Atlanta Falcons Vs Los Angeles Rams Game Day Preview
Saturday night – NFL WildCard Atlanta Falcons Vs Los Angeles Rams Game Day Preview. This game that is absolutely riddled with all pros on both sides of the ball: Julio Jones, Todd Gurley, Matt Ryan, Jared Goff, and Aaron Donald just to name a few, and you can’t help to be excited to have action here, especially when taking your prop bets.
Vegas had an opening line of the home team Rams -5.5 over the Falcons, which seems about right (early action moved the line to 6.5 almost immediately), and with the OVER/UNDER set at 49, Vegas casinos are counting on this to be the highest scoring game of the weekend!
Atlanta Falcons Vs Los Angeles Rams Overview
Let’s get into it:
- Rams have been horrific against the run, ranking 28th overall in the NFL, making Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman intriguing prop bets for total TD’s and yardage
- Early betting action on the spread line, despite the line moving up, is actually leaning heavily to the underdog (63% to 37%); not surprising but worth noting
- Matt Ryan’s home vs road splits for 2017 are actually lopsided, with his completion percentage, yardage, quarterback rating, and TD’s all HIGHER away from Mercedes-Benz Stadium; interesting
- Rams averaging 3 sacks a game in 2017, 4th only behind Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars and Carolina Panthers
- Atlanta Falcons ranks dead last against receiving RB’s this year (giving up almost 6.5 recpts/game); they were also dead last year as well; Gurley has 64 recpts in 15 games this year
Atlanta Falcons Vs Los Angeles Rams Prediction
We like the Rams in this one pretty easily. Atlanta has just not showed me enough throughout the year to make me a believer. Final score Rams 31 Falcons 17
Props to take:
- Rams DEF OVER 2.5 sacks
- Gurley OVER 139.5 all purpose YDS
What will you be taking in the www.statementgames.com ATLVsLAR Tournament?