NFL Saints Vs Giants – Game Day Preview Week #4
National Football League Game Day Preview – The Week #4 NFL Pork & Picks Tournament hosted on www.statementgames.com is a great way to have even more FUN with the upcoming New Orleans Saints Vs New York Giants game!
NFL Game Day Preview – Last Week’s Winners Of DANG BBQ (Islip, NY) $$$!
All winners can claim their gift card at Dang BBQ. Any manager on duty will be able to assist you. Just be sure to show valid ID as your first and last name have been provided to Dang BBQ. Once again, congratulations! You are one step closer to WINNING the Grand Prize. (A Free Dinner at Dang BBQ with Sean Landeta)
NFL Game Day Preview NO Vs NYG – What You Need To Know!
- The New Orleans Saints have a 2-1 record and are in a three way tie for 1st in the NFC South Division with the Carolina Panthers & Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- With 396 Passing Yards from Drew Brees… NO defeated the Atlanta Falcons 43 – 37 in an overtime thriller. (Atlanta – Mercedes Benz Stadium)
- With this weeks matchup Vs the New York Giants, this will be NO second road game in a row and their 1st one of the season played outdoors.
- The New York Giants picked up their 1st Victory of the season when they defeated the Houston Texans 27 – 22 (Houston – NRG Stadium)
- NYG was led by two time Super Bowl MVP – Eli Manning who went 25/29 For 297 YRDS 2 TD & 0 INT.
- NYG is 7-2 against the spread in their last 9 Home Games vs a team with a winning road record.
- Sean Landeta continues to score points for the StatementGames membership base! For the Week #3 NYG Vs HOU Pork & Picks Dang BBQ tournament Sean went 2 For 3 with his TOP PICKS!
- Saquon Barkley OVER 0.5 TD = CORRECT
- Evan Engram OVER 4.5 Receptions = INCORRECT
- NYG Defense OVER 1.5 Sacks = CORRECT
- If you are playing this Sunday’s New Orleans Saints Vs New York Giants Dang BBQ Porks & Picks Tournament on www.statementgames.com … as heard today on 94.3 FM “The Shark”, Sean’s top 3 selections are:
- New Orleans Saints OVER 27.5 Points
- Total Points OVER 50.5
- Wil Lutz OVER 1.5 FG