Summer NFL – Jacksonville Jaguars Fantasy Football
StatementGames gives Jacksonville Jaguars & DUVAL Nation a chance to play Summer 2020 Fantasy Football. The games powered by StatementGames are different from those of traditional Daily Fantasy Sports operators. For an overview of StatementGames Fantasy Football take a look at the 1-minute overview video found on our Home Page.
For summer 2020 we are playing OVER / UNDER WIN total tournaments. The process is fairly straight forward:
- Review a list of all NFL teams and their OVER / UNDER WIN Total Odds
- Select 10 OVER / UNDER WIN Total Props
- Rank your picks in order of confidence from 10 Through 1
- Play in leagues of 8-12 NFL fans
- At the conclusion of 2020 NFL Season – the individual with the most points from correct picks WINS.
- FREE 2 Play – Play for CREDITS that can be exchanged for REWARDS.
Jacksonville Jaguars OVER / UNDER 5 Total WINS
The Jacksonville Jaguars OVER / UNDER WIN Total line on StatementGames is 5. If you are keying in on this STATEMENT in our version of Fantasy Football – do you think the Jaquars will WIN OVER or UNDER 5 games? Lets take a look at the team’s 2020 1st Picks:
Born: 09.30.1998 (Miami, FL)
Height: 6’ 1”
Weight: 202 lb
Position: Corner Back
Born: 07.25.1999 (Houston, TX)
Height: 6’ 3”
Weight: 254 lb
Position: Defensive End
… Does CJ Henderson & K’Lavon Chaisson influence your decision on the Jacksonville Jaguars going OVER / UNDER 5 total WINS? That is for you to decide. What we can tell you is that from a management perspective, the picks make sense.
The JAGS trading Jalen Ramsey in the middle of the 2019 season and AJ Bouye at the beginning of March. The CB position was one of need but regardless of need, CJ Henderson is arguably the best corner coming out of the 2020 draft. K’Lavon Chaisson is one of the better picks of the 2020 NFL Draft. Adding Chaisson to the opposite side of Josh Allen will be fun to watch. Mix this combo in with Taven Bryan and you have a young dangerous front four!
Reasons Why Young JAGS Will Assist The Team In Going OVER 5 WINS
- We have been networking with our friends at EDF who are based in North Florida. We all know that the team is rebuilding but the team has acquired and drafted a lot of picks! There is enough youthful enthusiasm on this team that can get them to that magic number of 6.
- No International travel this year! The team gets a TRUE extra home game.
- The Jacksonville have some early games that they can compete! They play non-playoff teams like the Colts, Dolphins, Bengals & Lions within the 1st six weeks of the 2020 NFL season. Mix these teams in with Titans and Texans… would you be shocked to see them start the season 3-3?