Tampa Bay Lightning Vs New Jersey Devils Game 4 – Matchup & Overview
Tampa Bay Lightning Vs New Jersey Devils – Game 4 Prudential Center Newark, New Jersey. Game 4 was a come-from-behind thriller that saw the Devils mark their 1st win of the series. Tampa Bay still has a 2-1 lead in the best of seven series.
The puck drops shortly after 7:30 PM and tonight’s action can be seen on MSG+ and SUN Sports.
Three Keys To New Jersey Devils Victory
- Make the Most of the First 10 Minutes – The fans will be loud and energized after Monday’s game. Use an the energized building and the emotion that comes with it by putting early pressure on Tampa.
- Score the First Goal – In those 1st ten minutes… put Tampa on their heels. Score the 1st goal and watch the building explode.
- Goaltending – Their is no secret sauce with this one. The Tampa Bay Lightning are a better team then the New Jersey Devils. If the Devils are going to win… Cory Schneider has to be phenomenal between the pipes.
TBL Vs NJD – Game 4 Lines
Tampa Bay Lightning
New Jersey Devils
Players To Watch
Marcus Johansson – MoJo looked great in his first game back. His playmaking abilities were sorely missed, along with his silky smooth hands and his power play presence. Look for him to build on his performance tonight.
Alex Killorn – Now I know why he’s nicknamed Killer. He’s been killing the Devils, especially on the Bolts’ power play. He’s a good, strong net-front presence that can tip the puck well, or dish passes out to the wingers and point-men. Whoever the defender assigned to him is (and I pray it’s not Ben Lovejoy) needs to tie him up and keep his stick lifted as much as possible, especially while the Devils are on the penalty kill. Don’t leave this man unchecked, especially in front of the cage.
Tampa Bay Lightning Vs New Jersey Devils Fantasy Hockey Predictions
Make this game more interesting, play GM 4 on StatementGames as we offer a different form of Fantasy Hockey. Two lock statements are:
- Sami Vatanen Will Play OVER 23.00 Minutes
- Victor Hedman Will Play OVER 26.06 Minutes