Spring NFL – Pittsburgh Steelers Fantasy Football
StatementGames gives Pittsburgh Steelers Nation a chance to play Spring 2020 Fantasy Football. The games powered by StatementGames are different from those of traditional Daily Fantasy Sports operators. For an overview of StatementGames Fantasy Football take a look at the 1-minute overview video found on our Home Page.
For spring 2020 we are playing OVER / UNDER WIN total tournaments. The process is fairly straight forward:
- Review a list of all NFL teams and their OVER / UNDER WIN Total Odds
- Select 10 OVER / UNDER WIN Total Props
- Rank your picks in order of confidence from 10 Through 1
- Play in leagues of 8-12 NFL fans
- At the conclusion of 2020 NFL Season – the individual with the most points from correct picks WINS.
- FREE 2 Play – Play for CREDITS that can be exchanged for REWARDS.
Pittsburgh Steelers OVER / UNDER 9 Total WINS
With the 49th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers selected Chase Claypool. The team did not have a 1st round draft pick as they had traded it to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for Minkah Fitzpatrick. In the 3rd round the team selected Alex Highsmith. Lets take a closer look at Chase Claypool and Alex Highsmith. Will these players impact the Steelers 2020 NFL Season? Can the help the team go OVER 9 WINS?
Born: 07.07.1998 Height: 6′ 4″ Weight: 229 lbs Position: WR College: Notre Dame
- Wow, Chase is BIG! 6′ 4″ + 229 lbs is a monster WR. He does have a physical side to his game, playmaking ability and SPEED! (4.42 40-yard dash)
- We view Chase a work in progress. He might not even be a WR! He could be transitioned to TE since it will be hard for him to move ahead of JuJu Smith-Schuster, Diontae Johnson and James Washington on the depth chart. It would be unfair to expect Chase to have a major impact on the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers Season.
Born: 08.07.1997 Height: 6′ 4″ Weight: 242 lbs Position: LB College: Charlotte
- Another work in progress. Great athletic ability but hard to imagine that a 3rd round pick from Charlotte will have a major impact on Steelers Nation being able to achieve a WIN total greater than 9.
Regardless of 2020 NFL Draft Picks – Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Go OVER 9 WINS
- This past September, our friends at FakePigSkin wrote an article on how the Expectations of the Pittsburgh Steelers have been “Deferred“. We know that the QB is an obvious and safe reason for why the team will go OVER 9. But the obvious makes sense. The team had gone 8-8 in 2019. Entering into 2020, the Steelers are getting a Hall of Fame QB back who now has a chip on his shoulder. Asking for 2 more wins is not a big ask.
- 4 Games against the Browns and Bengals. These teams may be improved but lets face facts. The Steelers own these teams. In their last 21 games Vs Cincinnati Bengals they are 18-3. From a Cleveland Browns perspective, the Steelers are 16-3-1.
- Only 37% of the Steelers schedule is against 2019 NFL Playoff teams. Of these games 50% will take place at Heinz Field.
We are locking in the Pittsburgh Steelers OVER 9 WINS with confidence!