A PGA Tournament Preview 2020 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links.
When: June 11-14, 2020
Where: Harbour Town Golf Links – Hilton Head Island, SC
TV: CBS & Golf Network
Harbour Town Golf Links
2019: C.T. Pan -12
2018: Satoshi Kodaira -12
2017: Wesley Bryan -13
PGA RBC Heritage Tournament Preview – 3 Players To Watch
C.T. Pan – Pan earned his first career PGA TOUR victory at the 2019 RBC Heritage, defeating Matt Kuchar by one stroke. The defending champion will be paired Rory Mcllory and Ricky Fowler. He hit 13 of 18 greens in regulation during his second round at the Charles Schwab Challenge but missed the tournament cut with a final score of 2 over. If you are looking for a long shot to win the PGA RBC Heritage – taking a flyer on last year’s champion at 200-1 is attractive. However, if you are playing CT on StatementGames, you do not need him to WIN the Tournament – you just need him to finish in the top 30.
Matt Kuchar – Matt is a Harbour Town course junkie. As mentioned, he lost last year’s tournament by only 1 stroke but he has WON past Hilton Head events. Since winning the PGA RBC Heritage in 2014, he has three top-10 finishes. Kuchar is an accurate driver of the golf ball and ranks 13th in driving accuracy. When he does get into trouble, he consistently demonstrates an ability to recover when out of position. The greens at Harbour Town will be some of the smallest the pro will face all year. Being able to scramble is a key to RBC victory.
Jim Furyk – In 2016, Jim Furyk shot an -8 (63) in the final round to work his way into a Tournament playoff. He would go on to hold off Kevin Kisner on the second playoff hole resulting in his 17th PGA Tour title. He won with a combination of superb approach shots and clutch putts. We know that Furyk is north of 50 years old but he is in fantastic shape and is still proving that he is a solid ball striker and accurate. Their could be some magic left in the bag of Jim Furyk.
Harbour Town Golf Links Facts & Fantasy Golf Predictions
PGA Tournament Preview Facts
- Harbour Town Golf Links was designed by Pete Dye in 1967 with the help of professional golfer Jack Nicklaus.
- The Heritage is one of only five tournaments given “invitational” status by the PGA Tour.
- If you go 10 for 10 with your “StatementGames” Fantasy Golf picks – the company will provide you with 2 Tickets to a (US) Domestic PGA Golf Tournament of your choice. (Excluding 2021 Masters) To be eligible, you must submit your StatementGames username in the comment box below along with your #10 pick)
StatementGames Fantasy Golf Picks
- C.T. Pan VS Jim Furyk – Jim Furyk Wins
- Overall Tournament Winner UNDER -13.5
- Matt Kuchar VS Gary Woodland – Matt Kuchar Wins